Sunday, October 10, 2010

West Farm

Today we headed out to West Farm for a day of family fun.  The main attraction is a huge corn maze which we tried our skills at getting through but did not succeed.  Walking through corn higher than six feet tall proved to be more difficult then we set out for.  Kendall was a trooper through it all, thanks to Cheerios.  Before the corn maze we stopped by to see the animals.

The lambs and goats were the most active in coming to the fences for food.  Kendall wasn’t too sure at first but after sitting on my lap long enough to get used to them, she stuck her hand out for the goat to smell.  He thought we had food in our hands.  imageThere were chickens and cows… imageAnd even a lonely horse who was way back in the shade. imageWe went on a hay ride that Kendall absolutely loved. image imageWe took lots of fall pictures with pumpkins and scarecrows! I love this time of year!imageKendall surprised me with sitting on the hay. I thought she would throw a fit seeing as she is slowing getting used to just sitting on grass. She didn’t mind the hay at all and even found a piece to play with.image    “I found the perfect pumpkin, Mommy and Daddy!”imageThis was my second year at West Farm and I was so excited to take Kendall this year.  I hope to make this a family tradition and that Kendall will continue to enjoy it as much as she did today. image

3 comments:

Mom said...

So fun to make new family traditions. You guys all look like you had such a good time. Kendall did a great job posing!

Michelle said...

Oh, so fun-looks like a great time! I love pumpkin patch pictures!

Rachel said...

Definately a family fun day tradition! We all had such a good time!