Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happ-bee Halloween!

Another first for our family, Halloween! I was so excited to see Kendall in her bee costume and interested to see how she would do with her flower headband.  Surprisingly she left it on for a little over and hour before remembering it was there and then pulling it off!  Good job, sweet bee!

We headed over to some friends house to roast hot dogs and make smores.  All of the kids were able to play and run around before the mommies and kids did some trick or treating.  We designated the dads to stay at the house and pass out candy, they didn’t mind.  Kendall enjoyed all of the excitement from her stroller as we walked around the neighborhood with all the big kids.  I know next year I’ll look back and think, “remember when she was just watching from her stroller? Now she’s running door to door with all the big kids!”  image imageA girl I know hand made Kendall’s costume and she got so many compliments. I loved it!! image Kendall and Stryker have so much fun when they are together.  These pictures of Kendall were too cute for me to not share.  They were motion shots so they are somewhat blurry not to mention the one on the right was with my iPhone with the reverse camera…it cracks me up!image On the way home we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa’s house to show off our little bee! She had a fun filled night and was more than ready for bed when we got home!  We had so much fun with you, sweet girl and glad you enjoyed your first Halloween! I am already thinking of what she can be for next Halloween. It was so much fun for our little family!image

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a precious bee!I'm so glad Miss Kendall had a wonderful first Halloween! I know y'all will enjoy these next couple of months with all of the holiday celebrations!

Michelle said...

Aw!! I'm glad you had so much fun! She's bee-utiful! I had to say it before dad did! :)

Rachel said...

So glad we got to share her first Halloween with her (and you guys too!)! She was so cute in her costume. And soak it all up... While I was chasing Stryker house to house this year, I remember last when he was in a stroller. My how time flies!

Wayne said...

But she is a real HONEY. And she bee-hived herself so well all night. :-))