Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nine month photo shoot

We headed up to Columbia last Saturday for Kendall’s nine month photo shoot with Aunt Michelle.  This shoot took place on the grounds of the capitol.  It was nice weather and it seemed as if we had the whole area to ourselves.  I chose a few areas I thought would be pretty and my sister started snapping away.  During this session, we did all we could to keep Kendall’s attention on the camera as she was too busy worried about the grass and leaves and her surroundings.  I can only imagine how the twelve month pictures will go.  I’m sure we’ll be chasing her!

She played in the grass…imageTook pictures with her momma…imageClimbed on a bench and loved on her momma…imageClapped her hands…imageAnd played in the shade of a big oak tree.imageimage”Thanks again, Aunt Michelle, for taking such great pictures of me! You’re the best!”   ~Kendall      

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww! Love her!!!! Can't believe you're already 9 and a half months old, sweet girl!!