Sunday, October 24, 2010

St. James Pumpkin Patch

I have been looking forward to taking Kendall to her first pumpkin patch for the whole month and today was the day!  It was perfect weather and we were one of just three other families at the patch which made for easy picture access without strangers in the background.  Kendall was very intrigued and did not want much to do with the camera.  The pumpkin patch will definitely be another family tradition to continue!image Nothing could pull her attention away from the pumpkins.image Kendall hung out in the hay for a bit and I tried pictures here as well.  She’s so busy these days!image Daddy helped hunt for the perfect pumpkin.  There was such a variety to choose from!image And we left with the perfect pumpkin! I can’t wait for Kendall to see the carved pumpkin!    image

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love pumpkin patch pictures! I'm glad you had fun, sweet girl!