Monday, May 17, 2010

She’s sitting!!

Yesterday evening I was playing with Kendall on her blanket and I decided to see if she could sit on her own.  I thought, “no way, she’s too little but I’ll try.”  Low and behold she proved me wrong.  She was able to sit on her own for about 45 seconds to begin with.  I tried letting her sit alone a few more times and she sat for longer and longer periods.  She was able to reach for a toy in front of her without losing her balance and at one point she was even able to catch herself as she leaned and stayed sitting instead of falling forward.  Of course mommy’s hands were ready and waiting should she have needed my help.  Although she hasn’t mastered this task 100%, we are very proud of our little girl for being so advanced at 18 weeks 6 days. image You continue to amaze us little one! Thank you for being such a sweet baby girl and bringing so much joy, love and laughter into our lives.  We love you more and more as the days go by!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Go Kendall, Go! We're proud of you baby girl!

Wayne said...

She will be ready for track shoes in no time...