Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Well, although it was overcast on this Memorial day, we headed over to some friends house for a cookout out and to play in the pool.  The sun ended up peeking through the clouds and the rain did hold off.  I bought Kendall a sweet little bathing suit and we tested it out, with Stryker, in the inflatable pool.  Kendall loved the water!  She splashed a little and bounced up and down a lot!  Her little legs are so strong!  I can’t wait to see if she’ll like our neighborhood pool and Lindy and Granddaddy’s pool.  I think we might have a little fish on our hands.imageKendall also played with her new toys on our new blanket and was in heaven.  She has really learned how to sit up for long periods and is able to reach forward for her toys if they are out of reach.  She was so content with her toys, I wasn’t able to get her to look up at the camera.  Her gross motor skills are progressing daily and I love watching to see what she’ll reach for next.  I was eating a brownie this afternoon and she almost grabbed it right out of my hand.imageKendall also had fun on Stryker’s swing.  She really loves the outdoors and was such a happy baby during all of her outdoor fun.  I love the expressions she was giving me as she was swinging.  I cant wait to take Kendall to the park this summer to play on the swings.  I love that she loves the outdoors so much, that’s my baby!imageHappy Memorial Day everyone!  Thank you to daddy, great Grandpa Singer, Uncle Adam, great Grandpa Grant, and Granddaddy for all you have done while in the military!  We appreciate all you have done for our country!

Love,

Kendall (Lindsey & Ryan)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I love the swing pictures! Happy Memorial Day, sweet girl!

Rachel said...

She's such a fun loving baby! She gets it honestly! Thanks for coming over and sharing the holiday with us! I loved to see her play in the pool & laugh. It won't be long until she's a little fish swimming along with the other kids.

Lindsey said...

Thank for having us over Rachel! I will have to get in the pool wih her next time so she can play more. :)