Tuesday, May 18, 2010

She’s rolling over

Recently during tummy time, Kendall has been able to roll over either shoulder to her back.   It has now started to become more of a smooth roll instead of an accidental roll.  She is so excited when she gets to her back.  Her expression is almost as if she is thinking, “wow, how’d I do that?”  Well, on Friday evening, Kendall rolled from her back to her tummy.  It takes her a minute to get her arm out from underneath her but she’s getting pretty quick at doing so. The video is Saturday morning after her morning feeding so that is why she is still in her pajamas.  I can’t believe my almost 4 month old is already rolling over.  She seems too little to know how to do that already.  Good job baby girl!

Excuse my arm that enters the picture, I was trying to get the rattle.

3 comments:

Mom said...

It is so cute to watch her do that...she is quickly becoming a pro!!!

Wayne said...

Way to go Kendall....Check that off your very long long long bucket list.. :-)))

Rachel said...

Yay for Baby Girl growing up! I know it's too fast though :) I'm so glad we got to see her do it Friday night! :) What a treat!