Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Twenty one months old

Another month older, another month of happiness.  Kendall is a joy to have as a daughter and it just really gets better and better as she gets older.  There really isn’t too much to update this month except for her teeth. She has eleven now.  It took 8 1/2 months from the time the first two came in until we saw anymore but now they just keep coming and you wouldn’t know it unless she opens her mouth.  I hope they all are that easy.  We still have the pacifier for those that might be wondering.  I actually haven’t even tried  to get rid of it.  My plan is to attempt that this weekend.  Ha, good luck to me, right? imageThe outdoors is a huge play area for little miss.  She is always checking out the leaves, mulch, flower beds, birds, lizards, trees, and noises.  There is not a bug nor car that passes by without getting her attention somehow.  And she never misses an airplane (excuse the blurriness).imageIt is hard for me to think, that in just three months, I will have a 2 year old.  I think I need to start planning her birthday party before I run out of time.  Here’s to another month of joy sweet girl!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Is that Kendall's footprint hanging there? LOL