Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween “gouly” basket

Uncle Adam and Lauren gave Kendall her first Halloween treat last weekend.  The first thing she wanted to take out of the basket was the purple flashlight.  She wouldn’t let me put it back for a picture.  The flashlight has different cover pieces that project Halloween images.  Her favorite one right now is the owl. She carries it around as much as she can. image I tried to show her some of the other fun treats she got but she wasn’t too interested.  Instead I showed her how to shine the flashlight on the couch and other solid colored surfaces so she could see the owl.  I wish I would have taken more pictures but it was time for breakfast after the amount of time she played with the flashlight. imageThank you Uncle Adam and Lauren for my Halloween goodies.

Love~ Kendall

No comments: