Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kendall’s Party….sneak peek

Today we celebrated Kendall’s birthday with family and friends.  My family surprised me with an early birthday present,  a new camera, so I was able to take some pictures at the party.  Thankfully, my sister took some pictures as well seeing as I was running around a lot.  I’ll post more  in another blog with more detail and better lighting.imageThe professional photographer took a quick break to be with the birthday girl (and Jack at times).  Jack stayed busy with Uncle Adam, Grandpa and Grandma and of course toys while mommy helped with pictures.  Thanks to you too, Jack!  Hmm, maybe Aunt Michelle can teach Kendall her skills?  Thanks for all of your help, Aunt Michelle!imageOne of Kendall’s gifts was a rocking horse.  She loved it! It’s a bit bigger then the one she got for Christmas but this didn’t stop her from rocking and playing.  I had to pry her off of it. image

2 comments:

Wayne said...

It was a great time. Linner you did a great job!!! Kendall was a very happy one year old.

Mom said...

The party was a great hit!!!!! I think a good time was had by all including the birthday girl.