Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kendall’s Party….take two!

Michelle, of course, was my photographer for the party and I couldn’t have asked for a better favor for Kendall’s special day.  Thanks to Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Adam for keeping Jack occupied during the party (Mark and Sam stayed at my parents since Sam is still so young).  I am going to let the pictures do the talking since they pretty much explain the day! It was wonderful and Kendall did a fantastic job with all of the attention, singing, pictures and not to mention, NO nap! She was on her best behavior the entire party and headed to bed 30 minutes early that night! Way to go baby girl!  Sorry in advance for the overload of pictures, they were all my favorite!

This is the sign and banner that welcomed our guests to the party.  Lady bugs everywhere!imageimageLook how my baby has grown!!imageKendall had her very own smash cake and we had cupcakes and ice cream cups for our guestsimageRed and black was the theme….all around!imageThank you to all of our guest for coming.  Sorry that we weren’t able to get pictures of all of you!imageMy sweet girl before cake.imageimageimageShe. Loved. The. Cake!  imageProud parents…. imageAnd proud grandparents!image imageI love this picture of Kendall and Jack.  It’s like she’s thinking “don’t touch my cake, buddy!”imageSome sweet pictures of our family.imageKendall checking out a few of her gifts.  She is so inquisitive!imageThese were the goodie bags I made for all of Kendall’s guests.  I thought they turned out pretty cute.  I also must brag and say I did make her hat as well. I tried my hand a creativity.imageThank you to all of our family and friends for helping to celebrate our baby girl turning one.  We had a blast.  Thank you to my mom for helping make the marshmallows, cookies and candies! Thank you to my sister for letting me borrow some bowls and vases and most importantly for all of these beautiful pictures.  I love them, all! Thank you to Linda for getting the fruit and veggie trays.  I wouldn’t have been able to get it all done without everyone’s help.  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jack and I had a really great time, and you did a REALLY great job!! I know that new one year old and all her guests would agree! And of course it was my pleasure to take pictures! Love you!

Elizabeth said...

This was a precious birthday party! You and your sister are so creative!!