Saturday, June 12, 2010

Picture perfect!

I took so many pictures of Kendall starting from the day we left, to the road trip back home.  I couldn’t leave any of these sweet pictures left unseen so here is my photogenic baby girl!  imageThis was Kendall’s first time in the bath tub without using her Bumbo or baby tub.  She really enjoyed it however it was quite a sport for mommy.  I call it, Slippery Baby!  As you can see she was all smiles in great grandma’s tub!  When she saw her reflection in the mirror, she just couldn’t get enough.  Who can blame her? I could stare at her sweet face all day long!imageIt was so important to me to be able to take Kendall to Michigan.  I was taking pictures left and right with my iPhone and camera.  Each and every expression she shows is priceless.  What would we ever do without cameras and technology these  days? These pictures make me smile big!image

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a ham....so cute. She was such a great traveler