Thursday, June 10, 2010

Great Grandma and Grandpa

It was so much fun to spend time with all of my family in Michigan!  The trip seems to fly by so quickly but thankfully we are able to go every year.  It’s been a tradition now for quite sometime.  This year, Kendall was added to the tradition and it meant so much to me to be able to introduce her to my out of town family.  Everyone was so excited to meet her and she just smiled from ear to ear at each new person she met.  I’m not sure how come Michelle and I forgot to take pictures when we were with aunts, uncles and cousins but I did manage to get tons of pictures of Kendall and her great grandparents, which I could not be more happy about.imageI love this first picture of my grandpa and Kendall.  They both caught each other’s eye at the same time.  It was quite interesting trying to get three to four people to look at the camera at the same time but we made it work.imageI love you so much Grandma and Grandpa!  I am so happy Kendall could meet both of you and I can’t wait to one day tell her about her great grandparents and what they mean to our family.  

No comments: