Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father’s Day

It was extra special to be celebrating Father’s day this year! It was Ryan’s first one!  Thank you to Ryan, for all you do for Kendall and me! We appreciate you today and everyday!  You mean so much to both of us and we love you ‘the most’! imageThank you to my dad for always being there for me!  You always know just what to say no matter what the situation.  You are one of the most intelligent men I know!  I love you! imageHappy Father’s day to my grandfather.  You mean so much to me and I am so thankful we were able to come to see you!  You are a strong. loving man and for that I appreciate you! I love you! imageHappy Father’s day to Granddaddy and Uncle Randy.  We sure had fun playing in the pool and cooking out with both of you!  It is so nice to have family close in town! image Happy Father’s day to Uncle Mark too.  Next year, you’ll have double the fun on your special day!  We can’t wait to meet baby Thomas #2! 

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Lindsey, these Father's Day pictures are just wonderful. I loved the one of you and your Dad!! Loved the one of all of my guys with their Dad. That is really special now that Ryan is a Dad too.