Friday, May 4, 2012

Take me out to the ballgame…

We decided last minute to join some friends at the Charleston Riverdogs game and I am so very glad we did.  Ethan stayed with Grandma and Grandpa and Kendall went on her first mommy and daddy date.  She had a blast and it made me so happy to watch her little eyes take in all of the excitement and watch the fun she was having.  This was her first game but surely won’t be her last. 

She wanted some cotton candy before we even got to our seats and she couldn’t sit down fast enough to have it opened.  She was good at sharing with her friends too.  imageimage  Phone break and self portraits!image I tried multiple times to get a picture of my baby and me and this is all I got (don’t mind my blue tinted lips from the cotton candy).  Can you see her finger almost jabbing me in the eye in the third picture? She was over the pictures!imageAnd a stadium cup of diet coke (only a few sips) to finish off the night and wash down the cotton candy while watching the fireworks.  The fireworks were too hard to catch on my camera but she sat so still for the entire display.  I can’t wait to take her back to another game.  What fun!! image

No comments: