Monday, April 30, 2012

Oh, day care!

Today was my first day back to work and boy was I dreading it.  I knew the day would come but when the reality hits, it’s just no fun.  I am going to miss being home with my sweet baby boy.  The past twelve weeks have been so much fun, productive and memorable.  Babies grow up too fast and you can only enjoy their littleness for so long.  I brought Ethan to day care once a week for the past two weeks although it was not for an entire eight hours.  Doing that definitely helped ease me into today but I still didn’t like it.  Thanks to all of my family and friends for the words of encouragement, we all survived the eight hour work/day care day.  Ethan was a lot happier to go to day care then I was to go to work.daycare Don’t you just love his smile? I think it’s one of the best ones I know!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

SO proud of both of you!

High Cotton Style said...

Congrats! Stopping by from Kelly's Korner! Your family is presh!