Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Sunday

Wow! What a difference a year makes.  We celebrated Palm Sunday like we did last year, with family and an egg hunt.  Ryan had to travel to North Carolina for work so he missed the egg hunt again.  During the church service, Kendall, Emory and Sullivan were part of the group of children that helped to carry palm branches to the front of the church.  Kendall held Lindy’s hand and followed the rest of the crowd.  She wasn’t sure what to think but didn’t make a peep.  Way to go big girl!imageSullivan helped Kendall with the egg hunting when the eggs were hidden extra good or in hard to reach places.  Thanks Sullivan!  Kendall had a blast finding eggs and was so proud of each and every egg in her basket. image image I think Sullivan counted twenty one eggs in Kendall’s basket.image Look at that happy girl and her cousins.image imageLove Ethan’s face.  Looks like he’s checking out Kendall’s sucker.imageimage    My face is a little hidden but I love this picture of my and my first born!image

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great Palm Sunday! And what a sweet cousin to help Kendall find all those eggs! I love the picture of all of you-and I LOVE the one of you and Kendall!!

Lindy said...

Lindsey, you did such a great job with all of the pictures and comments on Palm Sunday events. I loved loved loved all of the pictures. I know Sullivan will love the kudos that you gave him!! Such a special time in the lives of our children and grandchildren. Yes, I loved the fact that Kendall helped out with the palm branches .......she was such a big girl....and did it because she saw Sullivan and Emory doing it! So sorry that Ryan missed it again! Next year Ethan will be running around looking for eggs too! :) :)