Sunday, April 1, 2012

Two months old

My sweet boy! You are growing like a weed.  I completely skipped out on your one month post.  It came and went so fast.  There is not a whole lot that has changed however, so I’m not that far behind.  You are a momma’s boy right now.  Grandpa says, you have an internal blue tooth device that goes off if I get too far away.  There have been a few times that you have been sound asleep and when I leave the room you wake up instantly.  You love your momma and that’s all that matters.  imageYou have done well with the Zantac twice a day and I think I could safely say all of your symptoms are controlled.  I have forgotten, just one time, to give you both doses and you did seem to be a bit more fussy that day.   Dr. Nordby suggested we stick to nursing still every three hours in order to give the Zantac time to work.  You are smiling so much right now and starting to coo quite often. I just love it and your smile melts my heart.  imageYour big sister adores you and helps out with anything she can when it comes to you.  Her favorite is to help get the diaper and wipes when we change you.  She wants to be a part of everything and I couldn’t ask for a better helper. 

We all love you so much, my boy, and I know the months are going to continue to fly by like they did with your sister.  I will cherish every moment of your baby phase, each and every month.  We continue to pray for a healthy, blessed life for you, Ethan, and will do all we can to provide that for you.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

You are right Lindsey.....he is smiling much more and it just melts your heart. I love watching the video that I took on Easter Sunday. Just seems like he knows just what you are saying to him!Just love that little blue seersucker outfit! Thanks again for keeping us updated with these blog entries!!