Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kendall is TWO!!

It can be said over and over, “time flies” and it is truly evident when you have a child.  They grow so fast and do new things in the blink of an eye.  It’s amazing to me that Kendall is already two.  I could go on and on about the things she says and does but it just doesn’t do it justice unless you interact with her.  She has developed such a personality and is quite the character.

I brought her to day care for half a day on her birthday because she has recently started in a new classroom and I didn’t want to interrupt the transitioning phase (plus I wanted to bring cupcakes to her class).  I was off from work that day so I picked her up right after lunch and we enjoyed the rest of the day.  I love this first thing in the morning sleepy eye, say “cheese” picture.image When we got to the day care, this sign was outside of her door.  And my cupcakes that I made decided to topple over in the car so they are somewhat pitiful looking.  I didn’t get any pictures of all of the kids enjoying the cupcakes because I was too busy passing the cupcakes out.  I think Kendall ate one un-iced cupcake and chose to lick the icing off two, just in the time I was there.image When daddy got home from work, we opened some presents and then headed to Chuck E Cheese for dinner.  She is so fast these days, I think most of the pictures were of the back of her head or very blurry.  The only time she was really still was sitting on the Barney ride, dancing with the stationary Chuckie and to eat.  Smarty pants knows how to ask for money for rides too!imageIn typical non-photographer Lindsey fashion, I forgot to take a picture of the uncut cake and did not have a single candle (or two) for our baby girl to blow out.  That did not bother her and she knew exactly what to do with every bit of cake that was on her plate. imageIt has been an incredible two years and I can’t even imagine how much joy and happiness Kendall will bring in the years to come.  She has made my heart bigger and I smile every day because of her.  So many people love you, sweet girl!  Happy 2nd Birthday to you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy 2nd BIRTHDAY dear Kendall! Happy birthday to you! We love you sweet girl!