Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

I was all prepared this year to take some good pictures during the holidays.  Well don’t you know, I didn’t really accomplish that.  We woke up Christmas morning to see what Santa brought for Kendall and of course I was really too concerned with her reaction and wanting to see it on my own, that I didn’t get the best pictures.  She was so excited, however to open everything! She kept saying, “Santa brought it.” Too cute!imageAfter a few presents at home, we headed up to Columbia to celebrate more of Christmas with my parents, sister and her family and my brother.  We had a nice meal followed by more presents.  Kendall was more interested in what Jack and Sam got from Santa then opening her own gifts. My sister took a lot more pictures then me (as usual), so please check out her blog. (excuse the blurriness of the tree).imageWe packed up the gifts and then it was time to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus! We will always celebrate the reason for the season! imageI think I need to make one of my New Year’s resolutions, to take more pictures.  

No comments: