Sunday, January 8, 2012

It’s gone! It’s gone!

The pacifier is officially gone! I have to admit I didn’t consistently try to get rid of the paci in the last few months.  I knew Kendall was going to be transitioning with a lot of new things and I was trying to pick my battles.  Well, I think she decided she was done with it all on her own.  I couldn’t find it this morning when she woke up and she saw me searching for it.  We left her room and I got ready for Ethan’s baby shower.  I told Ryan about not finding it and said “good luck during nap time.”  I went to look for it (without her) before I left and I found it against the wall, resting on her bed frame and put it in her dresser drawer.  Ryan knew about the hiding spot.  Well, in the middle of the baby shower I get a text that says, “she’s asleep with no paci.” I was so excited.  She didn’t even make a big deal about it.  Ryan said, “we can’t find it” and she was okay with that.  Needless to say, that was that and we’ll see how things go! Way to go, big girl!!paci

No comments: