Sunday, December 18, 2011

32 weeks

The countdown to the single digit weeks began last week but now with this blog post, it marks EIGHT weeks until we get to see Ethan’s sweet face.  I can definitely tell Ethan is growing and taking up every bit of space there is for him.  I become short of breath frequently, but not every day and sitting down is not my favorite thing.  I have to get in a comfortable position so that I don’t feel like everything is so crammed in.  He his constantly moving, mainly in the morning and night and occasionally I can feel a “part” although I can’t always tell what it is.  We are slowly preparing for his grand debut and preparing Kendall as well.  Can’t wait to meet him!!  imageJust for fun…my baby bump growth so far.  image               16 weeks                           20 weeks                        24 weeks                            28 weeks

No comments: