Saturday, July 30, 2011

A summer morning

Kendall and I met Stryker, Rachel and Dan at Middleton Park this morning for a fundraising event.  There was a clown, a jump castle, a water slide, a DJ and Kendall’s new favorite, snow cones.  She and I split two of them, although the first one she wasn’t too sure about.  When it was time for the second, she stood right next to me until it was all gone. Such a treat for a steamy summer day. (please excuse the scrape between her eyes, the toy won but she’s fine).  Kendall tried the jump castle but it wasn’t long enough for me to get a picture.  She was quick!image Rachel got a new camera recently and this is a picture she took today. I love it!imageStryker had a blast on the water slide, with a little help from his daddy.imageWe braved the heat as long as we could and then headed home for some lunch and the A/C.  Thanks for the fun play date, Gehlken’s.  Can’t wait for the next one!

No comments: