Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Eighteen months old

Look how big my baby is getting!  She looks so tall.  Her most recent, newest, favorite thing is to eat Cheerios out of a tupperware container.  She thinks she is hot stuff. “MINE” she says if you try to take it away or even help her to hold it upright. imageWhat a sweet face! imageKendall really enjoys puzzles and stickers right now.  They keep her occupied for quite a bit of time.  I love to watch her focus on what she is doing.  She has learned many more animal sounds, which are the cutest thing to hear and I have been working on a few numbers and colors.  Her vocabulary is growing and her little personality is flourishing.  She is a hoot, I tell ya!  Kendall still has two teeth and is quite the picky eater.  The newest thing she will eat is cream cheese, either on a waffle or an English muffin.  I am thankful for this.  image Not much else to report with our munchkin.  She goes for her eighteen month well check next Monday so we’ll see what her bill of health has to report.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that picture of her looking up-precious! Love you little one! Happy half birthday!