Monday, September 27, 2010

Love her….

And all her faces! These are some random pictures over the last month from my phone and camera.  She is so much fun these days and I seem to find myself playing with her and her toys and forgetting my toy…the camera.  Please excuse the resolution of some of these pictures as the iPhone doesn’t always focus when she is in motion.  imageWe have had fun so far this football season.  Kendall went to her first tailgate when Carolina played Georgia and then went to play with Grandma and Grandpa and Jack while we watched the game on tv with some friends.  I cant wait to post some pictures of her Michigan and USC dresses. We are truly a house divided! Go Blue and Go Gamecocks!  imageI love these pictures of her watching tv. Her eyes are glued to the cartoons, even when I tried to give her a sweet kiss. Her bottom lip cracks me up. Love. Her!! image

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the third picture in the last grouping-so funny!! And she still looks just like you, sees! Love her!!

Wayne said...

It is no accident that she seems the happiest in her MICHEEEEGAN outfit. GO BLUE!!!