Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparents day

Where would we all be without grandparents? I am so thankful for mine and know that I wouldn’t be the person that I am today without their influence (along with my parents) in my life.  Today, I would like to let my grandparents know how much I appreciate them.  It means alot to me that my daughter has been able to meet her great grandparents on my mom’s side and I know that my grandparents on my dad’s side are looking down on her every day. 

This is me with my grandparents, Morris and Esther Singer, days after I was born!  I miss you both, dearly.  Thank you both, for always looking out for me!grandparentsSuch a happy couple! Thank you both for always instilling the best values in me!Kendall Harper- 5 months 081Kendall would like to say happy grandparents day to her grandparents as well.  Thank you ALL for everything you do for me.  I couldn’t ask for better people to grow up with and to have as my grandparents.  I love you all!Cola visit 2proud grandparents We hope you all had a fantastic grandparents day and that you all know how important and special you are to all of us!

Love,

Kendall, Lindsey and Ryan

No comments: