Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Six months old

We didn’t make it to Columbia for our Aunt Michelle photo session so these pictures from my phone will have to suffice.  These were taken at Ryan’s uncle’s home in Mauldin, SC.  Such a perfect back drop for my not so perfect photography skills.

Hard to believe it’s been half a year since we met our sweet boy.  He is such a delight.  Always smiling with his wide open gummy grin and his big blue eyes.  He is so fair skinned and has such light hair, still.  I’m wondering if he’ll keep his blue eyes? I sure hope so. image Ethan can sit very well on his own.  I know he is thinking, “what else can I do besides sit here?” but just can’t figure out his next trick yet.  Don’t worry buddy, you’ll get there soon enough.  He is eating a variety of food and loves every minute of it.  It’s the cutest thing to watch him eat his puffs right now.  He is also learning to drink from a sippy cup and doing quite well.   Kendall continues to light up his day and can make him smile and laugh so quickly.  I.LOVE.IT!! Sometimes I make Kendall play with him on purpose just so I can see the two of them interact.  Shh!! Nobody tell Kendall.  Although she loves it just the same!imageimage We love you so very much sweet boy and I know I will say that to you and your sister more than you will probably want to hear.  You are so laid back and easy going! I’m so glad to be your mom!imageimage

No comments: