Friday, June 1, 2012

Four months old

Well, little munchkin, you are growing like a weed.  I feel like you are a lot bigger then Kendall was at this age.  We will find out on June 11 how you measure out.  You are such a happy baby and rarely cry.  I have continued with your Zantac but mostly just once a day, it seems to be keeping you content.  There has only been one day, that I can remember, that I did not give you any Zantac and it made quite the difference.  You were incredibly fussy and spit up more then normal.  Thankfully that has only happened once. 

Smiling is one of your favorite things and it just melts my heart to see that big, gummy, wide mouthed grin practically all day long.  And, I love to make you laugh, boy is it the best.  I must say I’m good at it too.  I’ll have to get that on video soon.  imageimage                                            It was rainy on the day you turned 4 months but these were two days later)

You are still good at nursing and you are up to drinking six and a half to seven ounces of milk with each bottle.  You’re last feeding is between seven and nine in the evening and you usually wake up around one or three in the morning to eat again.  I’m hoping that sleeping through the night will be coming soon.  You are in a size two diaper and mostly 3-6 months clothes.  Your sister adores you and wants to make sure you are okay at all times.  She is your little mommy.  She helps out with so much and sometimes I just sit and watch as she plays with you and kisses you. If you are crying, she can coo at you for a few seconds and you are quiet in an instant and thank her with one of your sweet smiles.  I think you love her as much as I do!

I’m so thankful to be the mommy to two precious babies.  I love you both so very much!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy FOUR months, baby boy! We love you!