Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ethan’s photo shoot

Who can pass up a photo shoot with Aunt Michelle? Not me! I had to have a newborn session with my baby boy as I did with my baby girl.  Ethan was twenty one days old and did fairly well.  He wanted to stay awake so he got a little fussy at times but he gave us some good pictures. 

I love newborn pictures with just a diaper.   We used a few blankets and baskets, even a chair to pose this little cutie, although we aren’t the most creative baby posers.  Enjoy the pictures! image image image imageOne of my favorites!! image Can you see his little smirk?imageEthan had to show off his Carolina onesie before it is too small. Don’t worry, I have a Michigan one too, its just a bigger size. We’re a house divided!imageSo sweet! imageMe and my son, love him.imageimageI always love all of the pictures my sister takes of my babies.   These are just a select few. Thank you so much for capturing Ethan in his newborn stage.  We’ll be seeing more of you along the way.    

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My nephew is the cutest! And so is my sister! Love you!