Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random pictures

I seem to always have my phone with me and hardly ever my camera when we are just hanging around the house.  These are some of our recent times with lil’ miss that I had to share.  I didn’t take enough to make a post in any of the situations so I just put them all together.  Enjoy!

Kendall loves to play with my sunglasses! She’ll keep these on, if she can balance them on her nose, but won’t leave hers on for one minute.imageWe played outside after dinner, ate a freezer pop, saw an air-mean (airplane) and then….image…played with the water hose for the first time.  She liked the hose better when she could whip it around versus having the sprinkler attached to it.  imageI LOVE this first picture of my sweet girl.  She looks so natural and peaceful, so delicate. I just love it! This was Kendall’s second time at the beach but the first where she could explore it.  It was very windy and the water was a bit chilly.  She didn’t care for the water too much, this time but was all about the sand and seashells. Hopefully, when we go back again it won’t be as windy and the water will warm up a bit.imageYes, I know I’m slack and didn’t do a Mother’s day post and I have no good reason for not doing one. I did get some sweet pictures from my special day with my baby girl.  Words can not express how thankful I am to be this her mommy.  She makes my day, everyday and keeps my heart strong. I just love her!image

2 comments:

Mom said...

What fun pictures of that sweet girl (and her mom)

Michelle said...

It's the every day moments that are so much fun! Love you guys!