Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Monkey Joe’s

Kendall and I headed to Monkey Joe’s for the Charleston Mommies fundraiser and it was our first time seeing what it was all about.  Monkey Joe’s  is a large inside open area filled with jump castles and a game room.  It took Kendall about an hour of running around and warming up to the place to actually want to get in a jump castle.  When she did, man, did she have fun.  I had to go in with her because of her age and I could barely keep up.  She had a blast!imageThis was Kendall’s first jump all by herself.

I tried to capture a still moment before we went down the slide and as you can see she wasn’t having any part of it.  She was ready to slide, over and over and over again. imageHere we are going down one of the slides. Kendall is on the right of the screen and please excuse the screaming girl that comes down behind us. 
The gigantic, air filled Monkey Joe initially caught Kendall’s eye and she took my finger to bring me to him multiple times.  Well, when the real Monkey Joe made his appearance, Kendall couldn’t get enough of him.  She made her way through the circle of kids and hugged on Monkey Joe’s legs as many times as she could.  I am thankful she is not afraid of these dressed up characters.  It makes me smile to see her like them so much. She’s such a sweet girl!image

No comments: