Friday, April 29, 2011

And we have sand!

I decided to finally fill the other half of Kendall’s two in one table with sand and she really enjoyed it.  I was curious to see what she would do with the sand between her fingers but she didn’t mind it one bit.  She managed to play the entire time (this time) without putting sand in her mouth.  I know this day will come but for now, good job, baby girl!imageShe wanted to share some sand with me. How sweet! imageKendall was so focused on her new pile of fun sand that I could not get her to look at the camera whatsoever.  She always wants to see how everything works, always so busy. No time to smile.image This summer is going to be full of outdoor activities I can already tell.  We are going to have to stock up on outdoor toys to keep our busy body little miss occupied.  She has already mastered the word ow-sigh (outside) and runs for the back door, if that tells you anything.

No comments: