Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sam’s baptism

It was a full house at Trinity Episcopal on Sunday morning.  And what a special day it was!  It was a very nice Easter service and Sam was welcomed into the church.  We weren’t allowed to take pictures during the baptism and we forgot to afterward.  I managed to take this one with my iPhone after the baptism was finished.  Sam was giving Grandpa lots of smiles.  He is such a sweet baby (I promise his eyes were open).imageKendall stayed with us in church for a little while but then I took her to the nursery to play with Jack until most of the service was over.  She held it together for a short time once I went to get her, however she still didn’t last until the end.  We went outside to play while we waited for everyone and she was so happy! image

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We're so glad you were with us! We love you guys!

Brother said...

I am very lucky to have a very adorable niece.

Lindy said...

What a sweet picture of your Dad with baby Sam!! What a special time for your family. I know your Mom and Dad were just bursting with pride over all three beautiful grandchildren!! Thanks be to God for all three special blessings!!