Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Three month photo shoot

This past Saturday we headed to Columbia for Aunt Michelle to take Kendall’s three month pictures.  My sweet girl cooperated so well and these are just a few of the sweet smiles and faces she gave the camera.   She’s so pretty if I do say so myself! imageimageThe blanket in this pictures was mine when I was a tiny baby (you can see the colors below).image Jack let Kendall borrow his silver rattle as a prop and she almost didn’t want to let it go.  You should have seen the face she gave Aunt Michelle when she tried to take it out of her hand to take some pictures without it.  She sure can put a tight grip on things!imageJack wanted to get in some pictures with his cousin and Kendall was happy to share the spotlight.  I absolutely love the one on the left.  I think Jack is saying,”don’t worry cousin, I will teach you all I know about this great big world.  We’ll make a great team! I love you!”imageWhen Jack was a baby, Michelle took some pictures of him with this pillow in the background.  I love the look of those pictures. It was my special request to have Kendall take some of the same.  imageI can’t believe three months have passed already.  I remember when we were in Columbia for her first photo shoot at day 13.  There will be many more photo shoots to come.

Thank you again, Aunt Michelle for taking pictures of me.  You are the best photographer I know!! I can’t wait to see what my pictures will look like at my 6 month photo shoot! Mommy told me she already knows what I will wear!

Love,

Kendall

4 comments:

Mom said...

Your photographer did an awesome job with an awesome model! Great bunch of pics!!!!!

Wayne said...

She is soooooooooooo special

Michelle said...

It is absolutely my pleasure to take pictures of my pretty little niece! I love you sweet girl!

Uncle Dan | Aunt Nancy | Peter said...

Hey, didn't Kendall get a visit from the 'Edgewood Wiersma's?' I don't see any mention of all the fun Kendall had at his cousin Jack's house when 'Aunt Nancy, Uncle Dan and Peter came for a visit.'