Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our baby is growing….fast

I love waking up every morning to your sweet face baby girl! Watching your eyes get adjusted to the light is too cute. You are accomplishing new things every day and I always hope I am camera ready to capture each one of them.  You are starting to smile so much more every day and they seem to get bigger and bigger. Your daddy and I love you so much and it is amazing how much our love grows for you as the days pass. Yet again another week has passed and you are 6 weeks old today! I am so thankful we were chosen to be your parents! I think I might say how much we love you and how thankful we are over and over again! I feel so blessed to have you in our life, sweet girl!

Love- Mommy and DaddyimageYou make faces during tummy time and you almost don’t fit in your Moses basket anymore. imageI had fun trying to pose you for some 1st Valentine pictures! You were a good sport. imageYou sit on the couch with us and hang out with your cat lovey when you are in the bassinet. Thanks for the lovey Grandma Singer. 

The bassinet has been used in my family for around 80 years.  I am so happy to be able to use the bassinet for our first born daughter. Traditions are very meaningful in our family.  I like to think of my Grandma laying my mom down in the bassinet for a nap as I now do to my very own baby girl. Many babies through four generations have had their turn in the bassinet.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

You bring tears to my eyes....xxoo

Michelle said...

That's exactly what I was thinking, mama! Such a special season in our lives, huh sees! Love you!

Kris said...

Hey! I love Your blog! I saw your mom today and she told me about it! Since I haven't got to come see you yet I can catch up on here! She is truly a gift from God!!! Enjoy!
Love Kris!