Saturday, November 5, 2011

Twenty two months old

Do you see the focus in this twenty two month old? You can’t miss it. And all because of Dora. Kendall watches tv for a little bit after she gets home from day care and Dora is her most favorite right now. She can name Dora, Boots, Swiper , the map and the backpack without hesitation. Occasionally, she will say the Spanish words when the characters say to do so. Azul (blue) has been the most recent. I was surprised when I heard her say it. Future linguist?



View ljhljlk


Kendall has eleven teeth now but that has not added much to her list of foods she will eat (insert sad mommy face). I continue to try new things and reintroduce old but she is one picky eater, I tell ya. I keep hearing, “one day she’ll eat you out of house and home.” I beg to differ right now. She is showing signs of really wanting to start potty training however the classroom she is in does not help with that at her age so i don’t want to confuse her. We’ll start soon enough.


She continues to talk like crazy and is putting two to three words together. I love it. She is more in tune with my growing belly and knows that there is a baby inside. I’m working on teaching her to say brother and Ethan but those don’t come out so clear right now. In case anyone wonders, she does, to my dismay, still have the paci. I am thankful it’s just at night but still wish it was gone. I think I can! I think I can! That’s what I’ll have to tell myself in order to get rid of it.


We continue to be blessed with a healthy, happy, growing little girl who makes us smile every single day. She is so full of life and makes my heart bigger every day. Thank you sweet girl!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Kendall, don't tell your mommy, but I TOTALLY understand being a picky eater! I'm sure you'll spend some dinners pushing your food around your plate to make it look like you ate and then sitting at the table when every one else is finished. Don't worry, I've been there! It's not that bad! I bet Ethan will be a really good eater and you'll probably be able to talk him into eating some things for you! :) Love you!