Friday, August 5, 2011

Nineteen months old

Well, I am way over due on this post but things have been extra busy and stressful around our house lately.  I don’t have many pictures either but I promise the next months post will be better.

Kendall now has, get this, SIX teeth coming in all at once.  The day we went for her 18 month well visit, Dr. Nordby checked her mouth and showed me her two upper molars and pointed out the other four that were coming in.  Kendall has handled teething, since day one, without any problems and I am so very thankful.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that baby number two is just as lucky.

These pictures are from the Charleston Mommies 4th Birthday Bash.  We all had a blast.  A company called Jump Bunch provided activities for the kids, we had clowns and carnival themed games.  Kendall thought it would be fun to jump over the net a few times too, and needless to say, her shoe got stuck but she was fine.image image I couldn’t help but share these two pictures.  They are blurry but you should have seen what this momma went through to get just these.  Kendall wanted to try on Grandma’s glasses a few times and thought they were fun to play with.  We didn’t let her keep them on long.imageI love Kendall’s personality as she is growing.  She laughs all of the time.  She can copy most words I ask her to say, she is counting (but mainly focuses on the number 2).  I am continuing to teach her about colors and letters and she seems to pick up things very quickly.  Not too much new to update.  Our happy, healthy, ball of energy 19 month old is funnier, prettier, taller, smarter and more fun as the days go by.

No comments: