Sunday, August 28, 2011

16 weeks

Here is my first belly picture of baby Grant #2 for all to see.  I missed the 12 week picture so I figured 16 weeks was a good place to start.  I am starting to feel mostly good but still have episodes of nausea and very little vomiting, thankfully.  I am going to be exercising regularly soon, so I can ensure that the baby weight will not hang around, as people “say” it will.  It just needs to cool down a bit.  Kendall realizes there is something going on with momma’s belly and frequently says “baby” and will kiss my tummy.  LOVE. IT!! I can’t wait to see how Kendall does being a big sister! I go for the ultrasound to determine the sex on September 26 and that day can’t come soon enough.  We are so excited to find out what blessing number 2 will be!DSC00656