Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grand Rapids trip

Kendall and I loaded up in the Yukon, last Thursday and headed to Myrtle Beach with Grandma, Jack, Sam and Aunt Michelle to catch our flight to Michigan for our summer trip.  This year, it was a short trip (for my cousin’s wedding) but very well worth it. 

We waited to board our flight and tried to keep Kendall and Jack entertained at a busy gate in the mean time. Oh, what fun (and exercise) we had.  These little cousins sure did have a good time playing with the seatbelts before take off. imageKendall and Jack aren’t much for shopping so we found something more to their interest when we visited Woodland Mall.imageIt is a tradition to make a stop at Arnie’s for breakfast each time we are in Michigan and this trip was no exception.  We are missing a few people in this photo (there were 20 of us) since a few family members left before the picture was taken.image I don’t know what I was thinking at the wedding, but these are the only two pictures I took.  None of the bride and groom, none of the decorations, none of my family. Just plain none.  My sister’s blog for the trip is better.  She was able to get some pictures from our cousins.imageWe packed our things and headed to the airport way too early and said our good byes to Michigan!  It was a short but sweet trip and definitely went by too fast. image

No comments: