Monday, June 13, 2011

First day of “school”

Kendall moved from a home day care to a facility day care today. We have gone up to the school a few times so she could be introduced to the atmosphere, the kids and the teachers and she couldn’t get out of my arms fast enough on those occasions.  Today. Was. Different.  She wouldn’t let me go.  I know the adjustment will take time for both of us, but boy was it hard to leave her and to hear her cry as I walked out of the door.

These pictures below are all taken with my iPhone, using the Instagram app. Love it!imageI stayed for just a bit to get her settled and ready for breakfast.  She has to be dropped off in one classroom before her teachers come in to her classroom so she is one of three kids that get there so early.  This was her first taste of cinnamon toast crunch and she loved it.image Here’s hoping for a good adjustment period! We love you sweet girl and are proud of you!

No comments: