Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Each year there is a Christmas Made in the South, arts and crafts holiday event at the fairgrounds.  This was my first year to go and I decided to take Kendall.  It was a little chilly so we weren’t there too long.  I wasn’t prepared for outside vendors, jacket wise, but there were plenty of things to see inside so we did stay warm.  Santa was there and I decided to see how Kendall would do with sitting on his lap.  She did great! She liked him for a few pictures worth and then was ready to come back to momma! Santa even gave Kendall a candy cane that we might try on bath night.  (Santa looked at me and Kendall looked at the elf with a stuffed dog). Oops! image

1 comment:

Rachel said...

FUNN!!! Look at that smile! I totally forgot that was this past weekend :( Would've loved to have gone