Sunday, December 5, 2010

Eleven months old

I officially have one month to plan a FIRST birthday party! Whew, what a statement! Time has seem to creep up from behind quicker and quicker each month.  It is amazing to watch a baby grow in utero but even more so in person.  Their tiny minds are learning so many things every second of every day. 

Kendall has learned so much in these past few months and makes us proud to be her parents every day.  She is running all over the place and prefers to be playing with her toys or down walking then being held anymore.  This isn’t supposed to be the case quite yet.  My little baby is supposed to want me to hold her all the time.  I know she is growing up but she will always be my little baby and I will hold her anytime I want to for as long as I want to.  I don’t have many pictures to post with this entry because we have been busy with getting settled in our new house.  Kendall has adjusted well to the new house and makes her way from room to room in record time.  She loves to explore and is very in tune to what is around each corner.imageWe are still trying new finger foods daily and she hasn’t really added too many new foods to her list.  She is a great eater with the food I have been making her but the finger foods still aren’t her favorite.  A few new items we have added are chicken salad and mango.   We started a sippy cup with no handles today and she took to it with no problem.  She loves her water.   I have noticed a few “words” coming from her little voice lately and they sound like bubble, baby and puppy. It could just be a mommy thing but I really here the syllables and pronunciation of these words, clearly.  Slowly but surely she is building her vocabulary.  I talk to her all the time.

She loves to laugh.  She loves to smile.  She loves to climb and roll on the bed.  She loves to walk.  She loves Mickey Mouse.  She loves looking at books.  She loves dogs.  She loves Cheerios.  She is full of life and brightens my day at the drop of a hat.  I can’t wait to see her each morning when I pick her up from her crib.  Her smile is amazing! imageKendall doesn’t like to be still for very long. These were two lucky shots I got while she was playing with her toys and sitting in a chair at Babies R Us while visiting Grandma.  I love chasing her around.  She has the cutest smirk and laugh when she sees me behind her.image

Kendalll-

Just one more month and you will be one.  I can’t believe it! I say some of the same things over and over each month but I just can’t help myself.  You are so smart and funny. You are a beautiful, happy baby. You are our baby! You are growing before our eyes and I love to try and figure out what you are learning.  I continue to pray for your health and happiness and that you will grow in to a happy, healthy little girl, teenager and adult.  You deserve the best in life and we will provide only the best for you, always.  We love you!

Love,

Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww!! So sweet! Happy 11 months, baby girl!