Thursday, August 19, 2010

Toys, toys and more toys

It’s official! I am working four days a week instead of five.  I still will be full time but now I have a full day, during the week, to spend with our baby girl.  I couldn’t be more excited!  After breakfast, it was time to play.  Kendall has figured out how to pull each and every toy from her basket and I think it is the cutest thing.  Each toy gets a turn and then it’s on to the next one.imageI tried all my funny noises, holding one of her toys and snapping my fingers but I could not get Kendall to look at the camera.  I had to pretend cough in order for her to look at me and this is the look I got.  Kinda like, “why are you bothering me mom? I’m busy with my toys!” Too cute! imageI couldn’t hold her interest too long, so back to the toys she went.  I sat back as she played and just smiled.  It makes me so happy knowing I will be able to spend a whole day with her during the work week.  I can’t wait for what is in store for our Thursdays, just me and my girl!image

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you, sees! I know you girls are going to have such fun!

Lindsey said...

Thanks sees! I hope that it will work out, all around!

Rachel said...

Wow! That's great!

Linda Grant said...

Lindsey, I cannot tell you how excited and happy Sunny and I are about you finally getting Thursdays off. I know Kendall will love having that extra time with her Mommy!!! And you will really love that extra full day to do fun things with her while she is still little!!! Love and hugs! Lindy