Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Michigan trip- Part One

Yes, I am aware it has been a while since I have blogged.  I can’t keep up with it as I would like to but yet again, better late than never, I say.

We took our annual Michigan trip this year, leaving SC on July 14 and returning home July 23. I must admit, I was nervous as to how the car ride would go with a potty trained toddler and a 5 month old new traveler.  They both far surpassed my expectations.  I took along a potty chair that fit fine in between the two car seats for those potty breaks that were no where near a rest area, gas station or fast food joint.  Kendall thought that was the coolest thing to go potty in the car.  She would say, “stop the car, grandma!” as we were on the interstate.  Please know these were the fastest potty breaks and she was safely buckled back in her car seat very quickly.  I did have to sit in the back a few times to assist with DVD’s, feed a bottle, console a bored baby and my favorite, color but all in all the trip was great.

I took a lot of pictures with my phone so I will just post them for your viewing pleasure and only use words when needed. imageimage imageimage imageimage image

No comments: